Sifu Chris Blanke
Chris began his training in the martial arts in 1985. He first trained in the art of Wing Chun Do Gung Fu. He trained and became a certified instructor under the legendary James W. DeMile, one of Bruce Lee's original students from Seattle, Washington.
Chris then began studying Jiu Jitsu and became a member of the United Stated Sport Jiu Jitsu Team, Team USA of the USSJA and ISJJA organizations. He was on the 1995 and 1996 teams, and in 1996 won the gold with the team as well as in the individual division. In 1997, he fought for the World Middleweight Full Contact title and brought home the belt.
As time went on, Chris opened numerous martial arts schools, became a specialist in teaching law enforcement, special response teams as well as developing several women's self defense programs.
In September of 2004, Chris received his Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from 6 time world champion Saulo Ribeiro.Ranks and titles:
- Wing Chun Do Gung Fu - Black Belt, Certified Instructor/ WingChunDo.com
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - Black Belt
- American Combat Jiu Jitsu - Instructor
- Wing Chun Do Jiu Jitsu - Instructor - co-founder with James W. DeMile
- Certified Defensive Tactics Instructor - State of Ohio
- DeMile Defensive Tactics - Instructor
- Close Quarter Personal Control - Instructor
- Former Full Contact World Champion - ISJJA